2007. június 10., vasárnap

Cognition in the days following concussion: comparison of symptomatic versus asymptomatic athletes

Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry 2006;77:241-245

Újabb videoval illusztrált cikk. Ebben nagy segítségünkre volt John Terry és az Emmanuel Adebayor. A szerzők agyrázkódás szenvedett játékosok kognitív funkcióját hasonlították össze a kontroll csoporttal. 615 játékost vizsgáltak meg a szezon kezdete előtt, commotio szenvedetteket (61 játékos; 25 tünettel, 36 tünetmentes a vizsgálat időpontjában) a sérülés után is, illetve kontroll csoportot képezve 84 nem sérült játékos vizsgálatát szintén megismételték. A tüneteket mutató agyrázkódást szenvedett sportolók eredményeit összehasonlítva a tüneteket nem mutató és a kontroll csoport eredményeivel, arra a következtetésre jutottak, hogy a tünettel rendelkezők addig nem térhetnek vissza a sportba amíg tüneteik megvannak és kognitív funkciójuk vissza nem tér.

5 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices for the shoes are approximately 310 dollars on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?

Névtelen írta...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are about 350 pounds everwhere. But completely I found this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Névtelen írta...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 190 pounds on every site. But finally I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?

Névtelen írta...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the boots were about 200 pounds everwhere. But completely I set this area selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

Névtelen írta...

Dо уou have any quаlificatіons
оr experience іn posting becausе Ӏ rеally lovе
thе way you writе :)

Ϻy web pagе :: girls fashion